Earn 1k A Day is an online business / marketing membership site that is filled with “under the radar” successful Internet Marketers. While there are lots of reasons why you should join if you’re at all interested in building your own successful online business, there’s one primary reason you should join.
The Discussion Forum.
Unlike some membership sites — where the forum dies out before you even have a chance to pay for the second month — Earn 1k A Day‘s forum has consistent participation from some very successful people. Out of respect for their privacy, I won’t mention any names here — but I will mention the guy who runs the site, Dennis Becker.
Dennis has been in business for longer than… well, let’s just say that he’s been in business for a long time, shall we? Dennis went from having a six figure debt (not including his mortgage) to running a very successful membership site. And it’s no fluke, either; several members have joined who did not a CLUE about running an online business, but along the way, they learned — and learned well. As a result, they now live life the way THEY want to live it.
Here’s the single question that Dennis likes to ask people who are interested in joining the site:
“Want Me To Give You The Step-By-Step Rinse And Repeat Formula I Use To Make Money Online?”
He’ll give you his formula, and by going through the forum threads, you’ll get a lot more.
Today I just want to outline the various business models that are discussed at length in the forum. These are the “obvious” ways that you can potentially earn money online; if you dig through the forum posts, you’ll probably uncover a lot more:
- Mini Money Sites (this used to be a great model, but changes in how the Internet works has made this a not-so-great way to build a business. The historical posts remain, however, so you can see how things change).
- Membership Sites (one of our members pulls in a comfortable supplemental income while teaching school full time. By choice.)
- Selling / Flipping Websites and Businesses
- Article Marketing (again, this is a model that is not nearly as lucrative as it used to be — but the forum area is still there)
- Online Auction Sites (with an emphasis on one rather well-known one!)
- Writing For Dollars (people are looking to buy your content)
- Product Creation (always has worked and probably always will)
- Blogging (still lucrative after all these years)
- Email Marketing (contrary to popular belief, this needs to be a fundamental part of your business)
- Pay-per-click Marketing (still lucrative if you know what you are doing — but you can also lose your shirt if you don’t!)
- Offline Marketing (local businesses need your expertise)
- Mobile Marketing (smart phones aren’t going away anytime soon)
And this is only PART of the forum — and the forum is only PART of the membership. But what makes Earn 1k A Day different from other membership sites is:
- People actually post there.
- People get to know others and there’s a true sense of “family”. Many of us meet in the forum but become friends and build partnerships outside of it.
- Trust and respect. There’s a HUGE emphasis on doing things right and ethically. And Dennis strikes a good balance between “having fun” and “getting out of control”.
- Lack of forum trolls. Why would a troll PAY to do his bad deeds when there are plenty of free forums?
- Expertise. If you ask a question, you’ll get a good answer based on the experiences of others. You won’t get a zillion newcomers chiming in, trying to give you advice in an area where they are totally clueless.
I’ll go more in depth about the various business models (as well as other features of Earn 1k A Day and other success stories) in the coming days. In the meantime, I invite you to check out the sales page for Earn 1k A Day — and while you’re there, take advantage of the 14 day trial membership for just $9.95 (price subject to change). Log into the forum. Download the numerous products that Dennis purchases for the membership. Get to know the people. If you’re like most people, you’ll end up staying because you’re building your business.
One last thing: If you’ve never heard of Dennis Becker and/or have questions about Earn 1k A Day, why not download a no-cost ebook that will show you how several Earn 1k A Day members are “doing it” day in and day out? Click here to download “What Happens In Vegas Changes Everything” — which chronicles the businesses of 15 Earn 1k A Day members who attended (and most spoke) at our last live event (and you can click here if you’re interested in the recordings).